The Toronto Arts Foundation in collaboration with Cultural Services, City of Toronto is currently conducting research to determine the feasibility and interest in a centralized North York Arts Service Organization to support and foster the arts in our neighbourhood. We are conducting community consultations to determine interests and needs.
Discussions will focus on such questions as
- What arts projects are you currently involved in?
- What services would be helpful for your current programming?
- What arts projects would you like to see more of? What services could allow this to happen?
- What are the strengths and challenges with respect to the arts in North York?
- Have you done any collaborations with other organizations in the community?
We truly value your input and appreciate any insight you can provide. We are conducting group sessions at the following times
Thursday February 3, 2011 3:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday February 3, 2011 5:30pm-7:30pm
Light refreshments will be provided.
RSVP: To respond, please click HERE indicating your preferred time and if you require childcare or TTC fare.